Thursday, August 7, 2008

We're Getting There!

We're almost there! Through to USCIS process that is. Our home study was finally reviewed yesterday (after 10 1/2 weeks!!!!) and as of this morning our case worker has sent an email listing the few very minor changes/additions she wants. Now our social worker needs to write an addendum to the home study addressing these issues. I'm told that as soon as they get it our approval will finally be issued! So hopefully in a few days we can move on. In the meantime my prune like fingers and I went back to get fingerprinted--again--yesterday morning. They'll have those results back by tomorrow morning. Even if the quality is poor yet once again, they will move forward recognizing that those are just how my fingerprints are! I just can't wait to move forward!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!!!! Your new & improved blog came out beautiful.

Lisa said...

I cant wait to hear that your homestudy is complete and approved!!! I hope all this will be put behind you and Wen will be on his way soon.
Lisa

Joanne said...

The blog looks awesome!! You know you are in my prayers :)

Michelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new blog design! Now, if the next post could just read....I-800 Approved!!